Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are You Dry Before Your Period Does CM Dry Up When You Become Pregnant Or Does It Dry Up Before Your Period? Confused On Which It May Be :P..?

Does CM dry up when you become pregnant or does it dry up before your period? confused on which it may be :P..? - are you dry before your period

It is still too early to test .. but I have no CM. I had a lot a few days ago, everything came together. showed that the protein .. and since I havent had .. cm only. my period for about 3 days .. but lately has been all come at different times during the last 5 months, based on stress. If you had to guess so .. think it's my period or pregnant?

Thanks for any help!

1 comment:

Timid Women Rarely Make History said...

Just a guess, but it is likely that your time. Because what you describe, as before, is a common sign of ovulation. So, if you do not have sex during this period or before, the chances of pregnancy, in principle, no.

Post a Comment