Friday, December 25, 2009

Example Letter To Guests; Wedding Program How Do I Write An Apology Letter To My Past Emloyer? I Wanted To Try To Get My Job Back After From Being Fired?

How do i write an apology letter to my past emloyer? i wanted to try to get my job back after from being fired? - example letter to guests; wedding program

WARNING! This could fill the strangest stories!
Hello! Can anyone help please? I wanted to write a letter of apology to my employer that I am at 5 years
The fact is that I suck letters.
A little about me: I worked in the hospitality industry for 7 years (restaurant) and a chat server / bartender and love.

Anyway, here is my situation, for those who do not know, Dave N Busters is a drink to eat, play, restaurant. I worked for 5 years. I was sold for a client fired two $ 10 cards of the power he had. A map of power due to $ 10 per customer may apply to a drop-down menu in the dining room. "POWERCARDS" is a game, card games video entertainment ..
Long story short, I recognize the mistakes he has made and not always
Do It Again. In addition to selling tickets to their guest an exceptional worker and enjoyed my work was enormous.
I have from my mistake and I hope I can pursue a second chance, my career, get thisBusiness.
PLEASE PLEASE! give me some advice, examples, etc ...
Thank you for reading !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment