Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Equipment Repo Sales Can A Repo Person Force Their Way Into My Garage?

Can a repo person force their way into my garage? - equipment repo sales

The previous tenant in my house was not very diligent in paying their bills. More recently, collectable, and finally, purchasing a company trying to break into my garage, and we say that these are required by law to display them. This is not my vehicle after it's not my fault and has nothing to do with me.

I have an office at home in the garage and do not want the company to repurchase, or "representatives" that sends the size in my garage, I have a lot of expensive equipment, and who knows what those resources are limited.

Recently presented at 1:30 Clock knock on the door asking for my wife in the garage to see. As this form of harassment is legal and what are my rights?

No comments:

Post a Comment