Monday, February 8, 2010

Bmi To Wear A Bikini Wear A Bikini While Fat?

Wear a bikini while fat? - bmi to wear a bikini

My BMI is 30 I am overweight. I know. But my husband loves how I look, and he loves like me, without looking too much in the way of clothing. I have tried to bring a bathing suit that you love me and is considering a bikini. I'll do anything that bold to wear, so I thought it might also lead to what you want me in. I did not see a belly, but my love handles flanges. My chest is a size D and I have a very good company *** all those who can work outdoors, to prevent weight gain. I thought something with a bathroom and a skirt that something like this: http://www.landsend.com/pp/BeachLivingLo ... Do you think it would be fun? What is socially acceptable to wear a bikini?

No comments:

Post a Comment