Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pins And Needles In Hands Ms Does Anyone Have Answers? I Have Pins And Needles In My Hands, Feet And Lighlty All Over My Body?

Does anyone have answers? I have pins and needles in my hands, feet and lighlty all over my body? - pins and needles in hands ms

I am a physiotherapist and the hard work of their hands. I started with tingling in the hands and forearms, pain and fatigue of the muscles in December 2006. Last week kicked my feet and forehead, to ring. Then I began to feel the pins of light at home, somwhat itching. I am scheduled for an EMG. Any other thoughts?

6 comments:

Rockinhi... said...

I'm not a doctor, but suffer from similar symptoms, and now we know that my part in a "Thoratic Outlet" problem, which is essentially the result of nerve compression, and fortunately it is treatable.

I suspect, from his work, which very likely be the same for you as I can imaging that his neck is a great burden.

Good luck
And I hope you will find your answer soon

aries211... said...

Perhaps you have developed poor circulation?

But I suspect that a question of nerves. Efforts should

Lithium Lady said...

I have poor circulation

Lithium Lady said...

I have poor circulation

infallab... said...

Sounds like neuropathy.Your GP device can do simple tests to confirm a tuning fork on this.What is an EMG? Infallablejeff.

caffsans said...

their use and then let you know
glad that you consult a doctor

Post a Comment