Saturday, February 6, 2010

Im 12 Weeks Pregnant And My Mucus Is Green. 12 Weeks Pregnant 2 Scary Problems! HELPP?

12 weeks pregnant 2 scary problems! HELPP? - im 12 weeks pregnant and my mucus is green.

in the currently 12 weeks pregnant, I have 2 problems, I am very Embaressed to my doctor to go over

1 - in the last few weeks, I noticed some mucus in my chair, started a greenish color, but it looks more brown / yellow Wonder if anyone has seen anything like that?

2 - I have my "bottom" have a piece / point that seems to be in my veins, I had prior to the beginning of this year and asked a doctor about the thirst of the vein cogens, a pussing started and then disappeared. Now I have another that, it's the same thing, but am wondering whether to do the norm of jus cogens, and with my veins?

please help mee sorry if this info is a little too

5 comments:

Loving my life!!! said...

U must go to the doc ... is what they are there to help to ... ... Do not be shy ... I saw everything I'm sure!

Ur easy to extract soothes and catching up.

Cody Alan is here. said...

I sometimes mucous INH my chair when I'm not pregnant, but does not mention that his doctor

Package there for me, they are just ingrown hairs and how they disappear mentioned or drainage of pus and go, it is not afraid of anything, I have some of them one years and has nothing to do with luck one of his ingrown hairs are infected,

Lexi-Mama2 Payton & Emma 2/14/10 said...

1 is not so sure that maybe with your doctor.

2 - when the pregnant woman, her heart could work harder and the blood pumping, why the vein appeared again.

or low, but is affected, you should call your doctor.

Good luck

MOMMY TO AN [[ANGEL]] IN HEAVEN said...

None of us can advise you what to do, or what could be wrong. Anyone who is honest, to go talk to your doctor and find out what is wrong if anything.


Good luck and congratulations.

Aeja said...

Mucus in the stool is due to rapid intestinal function. The mucosa usually remains in the intestines and helps to lubricate and mixed with the stool will be released, while the mucosa or lining around the easy chair. It is not uncommon for women who are pregnant, this experience.

If you can not clip the song you already have a group of sexually transmitted diseases, including syphilis and HSV? OItherwise it sounds like an atheroma. This is a closed sac occurring just under the skin provides that a "paste" or "cheese" looking substance. A foul odor is also often in the substance called keratin, which meets sebaceous cysts

Post a Comment